These brownies are amazing, sickeningly sweet and way too delicious. They're called Slutty Brownies because they're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy. I originally found this recipe years ago on The Londoner's blog and have only just made them. I absolutely love baking and cooking and even though I can now bake from scratch I wanted every layer of these to be perfect so I went with the lazy option of packet mixes.
What you will need:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.
- Brownie Mix.
- Oreos, I used doubled stuffed.
- 1 Tsp Oil.
- Ice Cream to serve.
And of course the ingredients you need to prepare those mixes. Once all put together I cooked them as the Brownie Mix box instructed. Preheat the oven to 180° and cook for 30 minutes. Instructions below.
1. Prepare Cookie Mix as instructed on back of box and add one teaspoon of oil as you will be cooking them for longer than recommended.
2. Once Cookie Mix is combined squish dough into a lined baking tray covering the bottom.
3. Add layer of Oreos over Cookie Dough. Prepare Brownie Mix as box instructs and pour over top.
4. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. While still warm use baking paper to remove from pan, rest on chopping board and cut into manageable slices, serve with Ice Cream.